LMA Was Kinda Right

Drawing out and aggregating the musings, expressions, rants, drawings, textual weavings, and otherwise passionate craftings of and between four not-ficticious, not-so-little women. And their momma.

Sunday, June 22, 2008

Last wun from BruCe

Oh - I forgot to tell you a couple things.

After Meg dropped me off, I was really sad. I missed you guys a lot. But I ended up having a kinda fun time until the third day, when the watering stick made me all wet. I hated it. Aimee helped it, and rubbed bubbles on me, so I got pretty mad at both of them. I mean, I still let her take me on walks and stuff, but she wasn't getting any of my kisses that week. Plus, everytime Aimee would come outside and get together with that mean, mean watering stick, I would go into my new hiding place in the jungle. No way they could find me in there. Nuh uh.





It worked. They totally left me alone. It was like I was invisible. And a lion. It was just like I was an invisible lion.

So, yeah. I was an invisible lion, and, when I wasn't, we went on a lot of walks, and I hung out outside all day and took lots of naps and drank lots of water and ate lots of snacks. It was cool. Late last night, though, while we were going for our last night walk, I guess I went sniffing around somewhere I shouldn't have been down the street, and got in a fight with a fierce little dog or a raccoon (it was 3am and really dark so Aimee and Spencer don't know which it was).

Now, I'm no Saturday night brawler, and turns out I'm not a real lion, so I didn't really know what to do. Aimee said that there was all this ferocious snarling and yelping in the dark. I don't remember hearing too much, but I'm pretty sure I was the yelper.

Yeah, so the thing was totally kicking my butt, when, out of nowhere, Spence jumped in and helped me. He pulled me away from the demon beast, but then it went after him! When I saw this, I lunged at it, biting and biting, and it turned and went running off into the bushes. Oh my gosh. My heart never pounded so fast. I mean, I love chasing squirrels, but I never expected this! I'm still really flustered and confused. I don't know what happened, really.

I think I made it out of the run-in pretty lucky -- as far as we can tell, I have a cut on my ear, and a sore front leg, and some bad dreams. We're going to go get me checked out tomorrow to be sure. Luckily, I have all my shots.

I like that Spencer.

I'm home now. It's good to be home. Where are you, Meg?

Luv, BruCe





1 Comments:

At 7:07 PM, Blogger X Bethlehem said...

brave brucie! brave spencer!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home