LMA Was Kinda Right

Drawing out and aggregating the musings, expressions, rants, drawings, textual weavings, and otherwise passionate craftings of and between four not-ficticious, not-so-little women. And their momma.

Wednesday, September 21, 2005

YES WAYLON vs. NO WAYLON

Mark yer choice, and make yer comments!

__ YES! I WANT WAYLON TO DO HIS THANG AT THE PARTY!

__ NO. I AM NOT REALLY SURE WAYLON DOING HIS THANG AT THE PARTY IS THE BEST IDEA.

__ I DUNNO. MAYBE WAYLON COULD WORK IN SOMEHOW. I PROPOSE THIS:


Remember: it's OUR holiday party. We need to make sure that we are doing what we really want to be doing.

3 Comments:

At 4:10 PM, Blogger X Bethlehem said...

I vote no.
sorry, momma.

 
At 4:10 PM, Blogger X Bethlehem said...

i vote no because i think people either love or hate karaoke, and whether they love or hate it, it's very intrusive, so you have to listen to it. It would trample upon a cozy evening, I think.

 
At 4:15 PM, Blogger aimee said...

so far, we've got:

Yes Waylon - 1
No Waylon - 1

oh, it's a close one!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home