LMA Was Kinda Right

Drawing out and aggregating the musings, expressions, rants, drawings, textual weavings, and otherwise passionate craftings of and between four not-ficticious, not-so-little women. And their momma.

Monday, December 20, 2004

M is for MOMMA


To Meg and Betsy from Momma.

I am very happy that you and Aimee are having a festive occasion at the condo.
Aimee is sitting next to me now and we are eating wonderful Italian crackers made with of all things, olive oil and wine. Taralli pugliesi w/fennel. Get some for the partee. Find an Italian deli---Meg will know. They are made in Italy.

She asked me to say something here on your blog and I will now. Have a beautiful time together. Let It Be is the song that is Jolie's ---I will explain more when I see you on Christmas eve. Perhaps you should replace the hummels with wine glasses in the glass cabinet and ribbon off the white carpet stairs w/a little sign that says keep red wine downstairs. I will be there with you in spirit----sing songs and play the bongos.

Lots of Love darling daughters!
Momma p.s. whatever you decide for Christmas Eve is fine with me.

2 Comments:

At 10:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Didn't mention the new wine place we found on the way home. We're drinking 2003 Joel Gott Zinfandel. Delicious!
Momma

 
At 3:43 PM, Blogger X Bethlehem said...

M ??????????

 

Post a Comment

<< Home